CLOUDY23℃-30℃
2014
Sanya00:00
Welcome to www. freesanya.com.
Home > Things to Do

Rent Car

Traveling the island by self-driving is more and more popular in Hainan as you do not have to remind yourself always not to miss this or that, you just do what you want, and when you wish to do. So you need to rent a car here.

 

    

 

Here are terms and conditions to rent a car in Sanya:

>> A photocopy of your passport, driving license (Chinese or International) is a must. The local car rental company could accept driver's licenses from other countries, but the local insurance doesn't accept, so in case of any accident, the local insurance company will not pay.
>> Insurances cover damage and risks to the driver, passengers and others. But if it is the driver's responsibility, the insurance company will pay 80% of the cost and the rest 20% will be on your own bill.
>> Never drive the car out of Hainan Island. All cars with GSM.

>> Rentals are per day for 24 hours, limited to 300 KM, extra at RMB1/KM. Half day is limited to 4 hours. 
>> Contract available only in Chinese for the moment. But we will explain the details in English for you.
>> Major credit cards are accepted for deposit. Cash payment is required.
>> Pick up in Haikou and deliver in Sanya or in reverse at extra charge.
>> The following offers are NOT valid for all Chinese and International Public Holidays.
>> Please make reservation as least 2 days in advance.

Please email tomailto:travel@freesanya.com  or call us at 13807520009 or 18084661009 for reservation.

 

Vehicle

Rental/day (RMB)

Cash Deposit (RMB) or by credit card

Seats with driver

GM Buick GL8 Van (AT)

1000

10000

7

HYUNDAI VAN (MT)

800

8000

9

Volkswagen Polo (MT)

450

5000

5

 Volkswagen Jetta (MT)

400

500

5

HYUNDAI Elantra (MT)

520

5000

5

KIA CERATO AT) NEW

520

5000

5

 GM CHEVY

400

5000

5

MAZDA FAMILY (MT)

550

5000

5

HONDA ACCORD

900

5000

5